The project at-a-glance
- Provided comprehensive design and senior tech support
- Created customisable tag management widget suitable for both web and mobile applications
- Developed a survey tool to monitor customer engagement
- Created a custom tool for Alteryx Data Analytics Platform to read and process Askia files
- Developed user interface design for financial reporting platforms
- Put in place retail performance data visualisation tools
- Conducted technical audits to ensure adherence with security requirements
To become an extension of the internal development team providing comprehensive design and senior technical support while working on a range of solutions to both enhance and monitor customer and colleague experience.
For example, we were enrolled to help develop a tool to garner knowledge relating to retail performance within the marketplace and we were asked to implement our extensive software development and technical due diligence expertise to help maintain compliance via regular audits.
Deployed across different disciplines within the business, IDS Group worked in collaboration with designated teams including business analysis, development, design, quality assurance and system/data security consultancy to create bespoke solutions to a range of technical issues.
Working to improve customer and colleague experience and efficiency, the team’s innovations include a customisable tag management widget suitable for both web and mobile applications, along with a bespoke tool for Alteryx Data Analytics which allowed the client to read and process Askia files. IDS Group also developed a survey which allowed the business to monitor customer engagement and put in place retail performance data visualisation resources. These solutions were complemented by technical audits to ensure system security compliance throughout.
Through its role in developing user-friendly and professional solutions, IDS Group played a key part in the execution of various multi-million-pound contracts.